This product now has a successor: the Gateway S32.
The EMS Gateway Premium II kit is the all time bestseller and includes everything you need to add your EMS devices to your home automation system.
Just plug in the device into the service jack on the boiler with the supplied jack cable and stick it to the side of the boiler.
No additional cables are needed and everything is powered from the jack itself or from the EMS bus wires.
Aside from the service jack you can also use the EMS/thermostat wires in parallel to the thermostat.
The Gateway connects via Wi-Fi to your home network.
Its all modular by design and neatly packed in a small enclosure (90x50x24mm) that fits into your hand.
- Now with the awesome EMS-ESP firmware version V2.2!
- Plug-and-play connection to the EMS bus with one cable
- Connects to the EMS bus via the service jack or the EMS/thermostat wires
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connectivity
- Based on the ESP8266
- Rresponsive webinterface
- Firmware updateable via the webinterface
- Configured for Home Assistant
- Plugin for Domoticz
- MQTT and Restful API for other interfaces like OpenHAB and Loxone
- Telnet console
- Optional DS18B20 temperature sensors
- Supports all EMS heating circuits
- Support for EMS, EMS+, Heatronic 3 etc.
- Each product is tested on an actual EMS boiler before shipment
Supported EMS device types (See the full list here):
- Heat pumps
- Solar modules
- Mixer modules
- Service jack (with the supplied cable)
- EMS bus/thermostat wires
- USB adapter (not included)
On first boot the Gateway will create an access point on which you can login with a browser and make the appropriate settings for your own network. So for this kit you don’t need any soldering or real programming skills. You do however need to properly configure your home automation system. For Home Assistant MQTT is available and for Domoticz an easy to use plugin.
It has an additional connector for directly connecting Dallas 1-wire DS18B20 sensors.
The Gateway can be plugged into the service jack of the boiler, or you can connect it to the EMS bus via the thermostat wires instead. In the latter case it gets its power from the bus itself just like a normal thermostat.
In case there are already too many EMS devices on the bus, it can be powered with a USB adapter as well.
Because the Gateway is an ‘always on’ device it contains high quality components like Panasonic and Murata capacitors for maximum longevity of the device.
Included in the kit:
- Fully assembled and tested Gateway Premium II
- Self adhesive/magnetic strip
- 3,5mm jack cable for the service jack
- JST cable for connecting external DS18B20 sensors (sensors not included).
For all details about this product look at the extensive EMS Bus Gateway product Wiki.
Please consult the information pages before purchase.
The Gateway comes fully assembled, tested and loaded with the EMS-ESP firmware.
You can download the manual here.
The current firmware of the Gateway already supports the long list of these EMS devices.
If your device is not listed, it might very well be fully or partially compatible. In case you are missing parameters, you can always open an issue on the firmware repository to get support.
If you have an old Nefit Ecomline boiler or the control panel on your boiler looks like one of THESE, then your boiler is not EMS based but iRT. The Gateway will not work on iRT boilers without a modification nor is there any support in the firmware.
95 Bewertungen für Gateway Premium II (P2)
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.